Safe and Effective Bellevue Sewer Line Repair, Installation & Replacement
Get reliable, efficient resolutions to your sewer line issues when you call 425-999-9417 for fast sewer line repair, installation, and replacement services from Green House Plumbing and Heating. Choose our team and enjoy lots of exclusive discounts and online specials, just visit our coupons page to learn more.
Don’t just take our word for it: visit our reviews page and learn why so many of your neighbors in Bellevue, WA trust our expertise.
When Do You Need Sewer Line Replacement and Repair?
Issues with your sewer line can occur for a variety of reasons, which include:
- Tree roots. Trees are common culprits when it comes to issues with your underground plumbing, as their roots can squeeze, break open, and wrap around your pipes, causing them to leak.
- Extreme weather conditions. Heavy rainfall, intense winds, and wild shifts in temperature have all been known to cause issues with sewer lines in many Bellevue homes.
- Homeowner damage. Did you accidentally rupture your sewer line while doing renovations or landscaping? It’s more common than you think.
- Worn out pipes. Eventually, your old pipes will wear out and be in need of replacing, and we’re ready to offer reliable sewer line replacement when they do.
Do You Need Sewer Line Services?
Take a look at this list of common warning signs which indicate that there may be an issue with your sewer line. If you’re still unsure, give us a call for a professional inspection:
- Water isn’t draining properly from your sinks, tubs, or showers
- Multiple drains are clogged at the same time
- There’s standing water close to your sewer line
- Residue backs out of your drains when you use them
- You hear bubbling when you flush your toilet or drain the sink
Work With Our Team
We offer free on-site estimates: Our technicians are available to visit your home and provide you with a free estimate for service.
We’re a local business: As a family company, our goal is to help our neighbors and community, not report to a far-off head office which is disconnected from our customers’ needs.
Expect professionalism from our technicians: Every Green House Plumbing and Heating employee is prompt, clean cut, and professional.